Earlier today I designed a graphic for a client representing her dream life in 10 years. She's a public figure and wants to expand her reach into the media world. I immediately thought of designing her a magazine cover. It was awesome (she thought so too!). I sent it over and wondered why I hadn't done it for myself.
Like most inspirational tools I design, they are inspired by my clients. I actually really love developing visual tools to help them see their progress, goals, and ideal images. I've created an Ideal Leader, Ideal Client, Life Map, Value Compass and now 10-Year Dream Board Image.
So I designed myself one for 2018 with my goals. I'm going big, because why the hell not?! I'm big on setting intentions and sharing it with others. So if you're reading this and you want to be a part of me making big moves in 2018, you can get started in 2017!
Here is the image.
- Make it on a magazine cover
- Known as "Spitting Some Fire" in my "Super Fucking Magical Coaching" and hosting "The SpitFire Podcast"
- 25+ Paid Speaking Gigs
- 15 Active Clients Per Month
- 2 Published Books
- The SpitFire Podcast is killing it in downloads and sponsorship
- Ongoing referrals for Confidence and Leadership Training for Existing and Emerging CEOs
- I live by the motto "If It's Not Fun, Why Do It?!
- I am a catalyst of positive change
- I help people take care of themselves, so they can take care of business.
- Quadruple 2017 Revenue
Before 2018 is here, I'd love to see your goals. Feel free to post them in the comment section or email it to me firstname.lastname@example.org