We’re going to keep it short and sweet because time is valuable - especially your time.
Here are Your 5 Tips for Every Day Wellness
1) Set Your Intention- How do you want to feel today? What do you want to attract in? Create a statement with "I am _______" instead of "I will" or "I am going to"
2) Listen to Your Body -Feel parched? Have a glass of water. Feeling uninspired? Switch up your activity? Have tension in your neck? Go stretch. Your body is an amazing system telling you what you need to focus on to feel better.
3) Schedule Time for You- Think you don't have time for wellness? What you if you could schedule 5, 10, 20 minutes to focus on you. What would that do for you? Once you come up with your activities, put them in your calendar and set a timer.
4) Recruit a Wellness Buddy -The best way to stay on track is to have someone enjoy in it too. Whether it's a walk, a massage or a yoga class, bring a friend into your Wellness Journey.
5) Keep it Reasonable -Start small. There is no race to wellness. It's a practice and the more reasonable you are, the more likely you are to keep it up and look forward to your practice.
Need some more accountability? Check out this awesome 31-Day Wellness Month Challenge Calendar form @wellness_month. You can follow them on Instagram or download your own copy here: http://www.wellnessmonth.com/home-temp/